Welcome to Our Practice
Dentist Cupertino, CA - Dr. J. Sahdev
- Patients are welcome to wait in their car as we are limiting visitors. Patients should call us on their arrival and we can inform them as to when to proceed to our office.
- Patients should wear masks upon entering the practice and maintain them until they are seated in the treatment rooms
- We will have hand sanitizer and encourage you to use it upon entry to the office, our restrooms and treatment rooms
- We ask that you do not bring any additional companions to your appointment. Only patients needing to be seen that day should visit the office.
- Prior to being seen, our patients will be asked to complete a symptoms survey as well as have their temperature taken using a touchless thermometer.
- Every patient will be asked to swish with a solution (hydrogen peroxide) immediately before any procedure to disinfect the mouth and reduce the spread of unwanted microbes.
From first contact at Dr. J. Sahdev, our Cupertino dentists are committed to your individual attention and strive to provide personalized oral health care tailored for your unique dental needs and goals. We work hard to create the ultimate stress-free and comfortable dental experience. Your health and comfort are our top priorities, and we do what it takes to help every patient understand their symptoms and treatment options in a relaxed office setting.
It is our mission to educate and provide our patients with the best dental care in Cupertino. For that reason, we've designed this website to provide you with all of the important information you need to make healthy decisions about your teeth and gums. We encourage you to browse our office page, service details and patient education library whenever you have a question about our practice or your oral health.
Achieving quality dental care shouldn't be difficult, so at Dr. J. Sahdev we make it simple to achieve your healthiest, most beautiful smile. Whether you are looking for information on implants , teeth whitening , crowns , or preventive care , you can learn more about all of your options from our services page . For your convenience, you can also request an appointment online with our Cupertino dentist and download patient forms directly from our website.
Feel free to contact our Cupertino office with any questions. We look forward to making each visit to our office a positive experience.